Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Curtains and Consolidation

Happy 2010! I'm sure it's going to be an amazing year: a year of stretching, shedding, growing, and gaining. 2009 was also that for me.

While I was away, I realized that I'd been blogging here since 2005. It's been great to have a space to think things through, and share ideas. And it's almost become a reflex to see something cool and say "Hey, I should write something about that!"

As I've considered returning to regular blogging this month, I've also been thinking about consolidating my energy — where I apply my energy, what to, who with, how much, and why. I suppose this is one part of larger adjustments that I've made over the last 6 months or so. I feel satisfied that this blog has had a good run, has been helpful for me, and useful for some of the people who've come across it. I'm comfortable drawing the curtains here and saying Good night and Farewell.

Should I be worried about any of you? I don't think so. I'm confident you're all doing interesting things in your parts of the world. Long may that continue!

Blessings to you all and take good care,
KM

No comments: